There are several lists of what must be read. I furnish the correct list below:
- What is Wrong with Our Thoughts, by David Stove.
- Microcosmographia Academica, by F M Cornford.
- Gulliver’s Travels, by Jonathan Swift
- Language of Liberty, by James Allan
- Information Rules, by Hal Varian and Carl Shapiro
- Mystery of Capital, by Hernando de Soto
- Governing the Commons, by Elinor Ostrom
- Logic of Political Survival (with a pinch of salt) by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita et al
- Reflections on the Revolution in France by Edmund Burke
- Supply without Burthen, from the writings of Jeremy Bentham
- Law & Disagreement, by Jeremy Waldron
If you could bear reading this far, you should follow me on Twitter: